Re:burn bioethanol burnersVB00059
Breathe new life into your beautiful open fireplace or tiled stove. Vauni Re:burn bioethanol burners are for those who have an existing open fireplace or tiled stove, which cannot be used or you just want to switch from wood burning. Re:burn bioethanol burners are completely smoke-free and soot-free and therefore requires no chimney. Your beautiful open fireplace or tiled stove deserves a real fire.
You can convert your open fireplace or tiled stove to a bioethanol one whenever you want, without the need for installation. If you want to convert back to wood again, simply lift out the burner. A convenient way of enjoying this new, ecofriendly technology.
- Burner with absorbing function for unprecedented safety and performance.
- No installation required – just set it up in an existing fireplace.
- No maintenance.
- Adjustable flame size.
- Converts from wood to bioethanol.
- Economic running costs.
- Significant heat source.
- Re:burn 185 is perfect for tiled stoves thanks to its compact format.
- Re:burn 410 with its wider profile is perfect for existing open fireplaces.
Re:burn 185 / Re:burn 410:
Dimensions: 185×68×250 mm (w×h×d) / 410×90×220 mm (w×h×d)
Weight: 4 kg / 6 kg
Effect: 2 kW / 3 kW
Fuel tank volume: 1,8 litres / 3 litres
Burning time: min 5 h / min 5 h
Fuel consumption: 0,4 litres per h / 0,5 litres per h
Fuel type: bioethanol 88-96,6%
Min room volume: 32 m3 / 48 m3
Min floor area: 13 m2 / 20 m2